The iconic Left Bank
The Latin Quarter, Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens
I've been living 'Rive Gauche' for the past 25 years, so I'll be more than happy to
share with you the secrets of this iconic neighborhood!
- The Latin Quarter, home of the famous Sorbonne University, with its winding little old streets always brimming with students.
- The Mouffetard market street, lined with bakeries, cheese shops, and fruits and vegetables stands.
- The picturesque place de la Contrescarpe, with its numerous cafés and restaurants
- The beautiful Hôtel de Cluny, built in the 15th century, over the ruins of a massive Gallo-Roman bath complex.
- The Arènes de Lutèce, remains of Paris' Roman heritage
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés and its legendary cafés and where, after World War II, the existentialists gathered in popular jazz clubs. Today, Saint-Germain-des-Prés hosts the most prestigious retailers and art galleries.
- The Luxembourg gardens, haven of peace in the heart of this bustling area. Every true Parisian loves it!
Last but not least, the best macaroon-makers can be found near the gardens!
This tour is half-day (3 hours)
Up to 6 guests - kids are welcome